The Trust meets most months in central London. All members are welcome to attend and participate in discussions about our activities and future plans. Meetings last for approximately ninety minutes. There are refreshments available and usually some willing company for a trip to the pub. Please make sure you are receiving our newsletter updates or check the website for the dates of meetings.
Monday 12th November 2012 - 18:30
The next meeting of the AST will take place at 6.30pm on Monday 12 November at the offices of Nabarro LLP (Lacon House, 84 Theobald's Road, WC1X 8RW - map)
There are three main items on the agenda:
(1) A discussion on football finances including Financial Fair Play regulation and what it means for Arsenal with expert guests Matt Scott of the Daily Telegraph who regularly reports on the finances of football, Andy Green from the 'Andersred blog - trying to make sense of the Glazers, debt and football finance' and David Lampitt, the new Chief Executive of Supporters Direct who was previously CEO of Portsmouth Football Club following a stint working in the Football Association's financial regulation unit.
(2) A review and report back from the Arsenal AGM held on October 25th
(3) An update on the Arsenal Fanshare scheme including the support the scheme's Board has requested from Stan Kroenke.
Monday 08th October 2012 - 18:30
The next meeting of the AST will take place at 6.30pm on Monday 8 October at the offices of Nabarro LLP (Lacon House, 84 Theobald's Road, WC1X 8RW - map)
All AST members are welcome to attend. The business of the meeting will cover:
1. Review and Analysis of the Annual Report and Accounts for Arsenal Holdings PLC which will be published at the end of September. The AST will table its own commentary on the results and explain what the numbers mean as well as taking any questions you have.
2. Preparation for the Arsenal Holdings AGM on Thursday 25 October at 11.30am including deciding the key questions that the AST will put to the Directors of the club.
3. Publication of the AST Plan of Action for 2012/13 season which will set out our main activities and objectives for the rest of the year based on the feedback given to us in the AST annual survey and from members at recent meetings.
4. Discussion of the Fanshare scheme and the support we have requested from Stan Kroenke and Alisher Usmanov to help ensure that Arsenal fans can continue to be involved directly in Arsenal's ownership structure.
Monday 09th July 2012 - 18:30
The next AST meeting will take place on Monday 9 July at the offices of Nabarro - map
The main agenda item will be the publication of the results from the AST Annual Survey from 2012
Other items covered will be a review of Ivan Gazidis' update on the club's busness strategy, recent financial developments including the tv contract and the Queensland Road sale, and the AST's plans for the forthcoming season.
All members are very welcome to attend.
Wednesday 13th June 2012 - 19:00
Previous: Annual Q&A with Ivan Gazidis
Wednesday 06th June 2012 - 18:30
The AST is pleased to be able to invite its members to an end of season Q&A with Arsenal Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis. The club have amended the format this year and the event will include a reception and be attended by other members of the Arsenal senior executive team.
The event has also been expanded to include representatives of other Supporters' Groups.
The Q&A will take place on Wednesday, 6th June, 2012 at the Emirates commencing at 7.00 pm.
The AST has 100 places at the event and we will hold a ballot for places if we are over-subscribed. If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 9 May at the latest.
Please only apply for a place if you are certain you can attend so that we can ensure as many people who wish to go are able to do so.
Should we receive more applications than spaces are available, a random ballot will be held on Friday 11th May and successful members will be informed the following week.
We would also like you to submit questions you believe should be put to Ivan, both at the Q&A and subsequently should they not be covered in the hustings. Please submit any questions you have to email@example.com and we will collate them before publishing them on our website and sending them to Ivan Gazidis for review.